Tuesday, September 11, 2007

REJECTION!!!!!!

WHAT A HARSH SOUNDING WORD!

None the less, I am feeling a bit rejected today! Out of the blue last night Rece decided he wanted nothing to do with nursing! Again this morning.....nothing to do with it! He does have a upper tooth coming in, so I am hoping that once that pops through he will go back to nursing. He is taking a bottle with pumped milk which I guess I should be thankful for since until now he would not take a bottle!

I am not sure why I am taking it so hard! I am not like this! Sawyer quit at 4 months when he was in the hospital with RSV, and Soren quit at 6 months. To be quite honest with you it did not bother me at all! Today......I have been in tears!!!! What is wrong with me? Could it be that I am pretty sure Rece is going to be our last? Am I just not ready to give up that special time with him?

Oh, the woes of motherhood!!!

No comments: