Saturday, September 8, 2007

11 years ago......

11 years ago this week Stephen and I met for the first time. We started talking one night in the Student Center at Emmaus Bible College, and the rest was history! The following evening we went out to Dairy Queen for icecream. When I got back to my room that night some friends asked me how it went. I replied with , "He is the cockiest guy I have ever met! If I ever mention going out with him again please drag me out in the street and shoot me!"

Yes, I really said that! We did not go out again until Valentines Day, but somehow we have gotten to where we are now! Anyways, Stephen took me out for a date tonight and we just happened to have our camera with us!

I love you Stephen!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

aaawwwww! Kinda sounds like how Bob and I got started! ha ha .... one more way that we are twins!! :) Glad you and Stephen found one another, he was a great friend when I knew him, and I already know you are an incredible woman! :-D