Today was one of the most relaxing days I have ever had! We slept in late then went out to breakfast at a cute little cafe. Then we went to the grocery, which is usually one of my most hated things to do. It is amazing how much more fun grocery shopping was with Stephen with me! After shopping we spent a few hours laying on the beach and swimming in the pool. Late this afteroon we went on a shelling charter. We found some of the coolest shells. There were tons of crabs swimming around. All I could think, was how much Sawyer would have loved seeing all the crabs! We also got to see quite afew Dolphin swimming around. We decided to cook dinner at our condo tonight.
Here is what I had for dinner................

Here's what Stephen had.........................

Our self-portrait for tonight

And last but not least.........the view from our patio
2 comments:
So glad you and Stephen are able to get away and have a nice, relaxing vacation together!! :-)
That looks so relaxing! You definitely deserve it.
Post a Comment