Sunday, December 14, 2008

Something new....

Williams Weekend Update!

*We had 5 friends over for dessert and cards on Friday night. We have not done this in FOREVER! One of the couples have a little guy, so our boys loved having yet another boy in the house. We had such a great time, but I have paid greatly for the 1:00am bedtime!

*Sat morning stated with 3 of the 4 boys awake at 6:30am........did I mention I didn't go to bed till 1:00 am???? Sat. afternoon Stephen, Roen and I made the short trip back to Emmaus Bible College for a wedding. I have know the groom since he was born. He was in our youth group, and I even used to babysit for him and his sister! Can I really be that old? It was a fun wedding and it was great to be back at EBC. Brings back some great memories!

*Sunday morning we went to church, but ended up leaving early because Soren had a tummy ache. He is on antibiotics for yet another ear infection, and it has been messing up his tummy. His tubes just recently fell out, and we are wondering if he will have to have them put back in. Anyways......this afternoon we had our family Christmas as we will be leaving for NC on Thursday. It was fun, and I got some good stuff!
-A puzzle
-some new cups
-a napkin holder
-a mp3 player (got to have something to do while walking on the boring tread mill!)


All in all it was a great weekend. This next week is going to be nuts, but hopefully we will be able to relax next week while in NC for Christmas.

No comments: