Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Digging Out!


Not sure of the total amount we have gotten so far, but it is safe to say we have LOTS of snow! The boys have a snow day, and Stephen spent a few hours this morning clearing snow before leaving for work. I wish he would stay home also, but he feels he should go in. Here are a few pictures of the snow clearing. I am afraid he will have to do it all again tonight as it is suppose to snow all day!


Before the nasty snow pictures, just one of some serious cuteness!!!!
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
I thought this was such a cute picture! Soren loves to be outside working with Daddy! Stephen is so good at letting him help out! A few minutes later, Soren was playing in the yard and Stephen blew a bunch of snow all over him! Wish I would have had the camera ready for that!


Waiting.....watching.....and Learning!


Lastly, here is a video of Stephen running the snowblower! He is SOOOO thankful he has it!

For the Inlaws.........THIS is what REAL snow looks like!


Sorry about the grey lines on the first few pictures.....I was taking them through the screen so I did not have to go outside! I hate snow and cold!

4 comments:

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Dare I say I am jealous? I may be regretting those comments in a few months when the snow will not stop coming!

I do love snow days...it's nice when everything is canceled and you just get to slow down and enjoy being at home!

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why I hate the winter--we never have snow days!

Charity said...

I miss the snow days but not that huge amount of snow!! Wow..
That picture of Roen is so cute. He's getting big!!

Kathy said...

I'm jealous too! we are getting days and days of yucky rain ... I would so much rather have it be snow!

i love when the kids try to copy Daddy or learn from him. my girls love to do everything with Bob. =)

oh, and Roen is so stinkin' cute!