Sawyer's class room. That is him in the back rown in second desk in the brown shirt.
Rece was thinking maybe he should stay and be a second grader!
Soren looked WAY to tall to be in Kindergarten!
Wish I knew what advice Sawyer was giving Soren about his first day of school!

7 comments:
Sawyer's advice to Soren: You pull up to school wearing THAT helmet, and the kids'll give you hell all year long.
Ha! Funny Rob! He loves that helmet! It is his dirt biking helmet.
aw, I love the first day pics! and the one with both boys on their bikes is precious!
soren looks too big to be in kindergarten!
First day of school.. so fun! Are you enjoying just having the little ones at home during the day? Cute pictures.
Wow! Your boys are so big! Did they ride their bikes to school and theh you picked them up and took the pictures?
Do you live in a Spanish area or do they have bilingual signs up in the classroom just for educational purposes. I wouldn't think Wisconsin is Mexican territory. =)
Post a Comment