I took all 4 kids to the Dr. office...............
Need I say more?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey guys, Thanks for letting me see this. Roland definately looks like Stephen in the eyes. He is very cute! I can't wait to see him. I'm glad you could enjoy the delivery more for this one (seeing that it's the last-right?) Hope to see you guys soon. We could come your direction, it would probably be easier for you. Talk to you soon. Beth
Our little family consist of 4 wild and crazy boys! I never envisioned myself with all boys, but I feel like the Lord has truely blessed me! My days are never dull! Hopefully I can share a bit of this excitement with you through this blog!
1 comment:
Hey guys,
Thanks for letting me see this. Roland definately looks like Stephen in the eyes. He is very cute! I can't wait to see him. I'm glad you could enjoy the delivery more for this one (seeing that it's the last-right?) Hope to see you guys soon. We could come your direction, it would probably be easier for you. Talk to you soon.
Beth
Post a Comment