Here are some Pics and Video of Sawyer (7 years old) and Soren (5 years old).
Both the boys did well. Sawyer had 3 hits and got on base every time and Soren had 3 hits also, but got thrown out at first on his last one.
Sawyer threw a kid out and also got another kid out at second. Soren....well Soren, has the idea of stopping grounders, but is pretty impressed with himself when this happens, so he didn't actually throw anyone out, but he had fun.
This is their first year in baseball, I probably have more fun than they do. Their coach is a Christian, and has more patience than most other men I know.
I'm the one in the light blue shorts coaching first base.
This is Soren hitting, Soren does a great job hitting when we are hitting tennis balls or something a little softer, but when pull out the hard balls, it's harder to hit when you close your eyes, but we are working on it, and he is doing better.
This Sawyer hitting, he hit the first pitch almost everytime.

No comments:
Post a Comment