These are the first pregnancy pictures I have had taken. I look very drugged in all of these. I had Sawyer take them this morning and he seemed to take them every time I was trying to tell him how to run the camera! Oh well, no one really cares to see my face, just want to see how big my tummy is getting!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
9 weeks and counting........
These are the first pregnancy pictures I have had taken. I look very drugged in all of these. I had Sawyer take them this morning and he seemed to take them every time I was trying to tell him how to run the camera! Oh well, no one really cares to see my face, just want to see how big my tummy is getting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look GREAT!!! I look HUGE compared to you! I am so jealous!
are you even pregnant?
Post a Comment