Thursday, March 27, 2008

Praises

We are home from our ultrasound and every thing looks GREAT! The Dr. said baby is growing like he should be and the placenta looked good. She said she really does not have a reason for the bleeding, but is confident that nothing obvious was showing on the ultrasound! It was such good news to hear. She also told me I could be off bed rest and that I could pick up Rece.....just not any more than I have to for a few days. She said I should just take it easy for a couple of days to make sure nothing is going to start again.

So, I am going to take a little nap this afternoon. My mind has been so busy that I have not slept well! Thank you for all of your prayers! We really appreciate them! I am so excited to see this little guy.........just not this early!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! so glad all is well and that you and baby boy are doing okay. Try to take it easy,
We'll be praying for you guys