Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Toys!!!



Rece and Mommy have had a few very profitable weeks! We have both been spoiled lately!

Rece is now 15 months and STILL not walking. My mom bought him this toy which he can ride on, or walk behind. When he tries to walk behind it he falls backwards. He LOVES to ride it around despite the fact that he can only go BACKWARDS on it! Oh well, he will catch on sooner or later!

For Christmas Rece got a toddler bed from G & G Williams (yes a toddler bed......He is soon to get kicked out of his crib by baby boy #4). We had to order it and it just came in last week. I actually put it together all by myself! Don't tell Stephen it took me about 3 hours!

This is my favorite gift of all! When my inlaws visited a few weeks ago, they bought me a new stove! My old one was in VERY sad shape. Sometimes it would cook....sometimes it wouldn't. I was also having to light the burners with a match every time, and I was starting to worry about blowing myself us! I am very thankful for my new stove and LOVE cooking on it!

1 comment:

The Bailey's said...

congrats!!! we know how much you are lovin' it...