A few fun things happened in the Williams home today!
*Rece started walking back and forth in front of the couch today! I am so excited about this! He has been very slow pulling himself up and I was getting kinda worried about him as he is 14 months already. So I have been very encouraged seeing him pulling up and now taking some steps!
*This afternoon the baby was doing some serious pushing in my tummy! He was pushing so hard one side of my stomach was sticking out. Even though this is my 4th pregnancy, I still love this feeling. It is so good to know this little guy is growing and getting stronger! I think we may have another wild man on our hands!
*Rece started walking back and forth in front of the couch today! I am so excited about this! He has been very slow pulling himself up and I was getting kinda worried about him as he is 14 months already. So I have been very encouraged seeing him pulling up and now taking some steps!
*This afternoon the baby was doing some serious pushing in my tummy! He was pushing so hard one side of my stomach was sticking out. Even though this is my 4th pregnancy, I still love this feeling. It is so good to know this little guy is growing and getting stronger! I think we may have another wild man on our hands!

2 comments:
Congrats on your newest little man! Just think, you'll be the princess and the queen of your castle. When's your due date? We'll be praying for you guys.
awesome news ... sounds like all your boys are growing, growing, growing!!
love, Kathy
Post a Comment