Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm such a slacker!

I am so sorry! We had a busy weekend and I never got around to updating! Kelly and Peter Bailey spent the weekend with us and we had a blast! So glad they made it through the snow storm Friday night! Rece was also sick all weekend with a respiratory thing and ending up on Neb. treatments and then a steroid! Anyways, all that, to say we were quite busy!

So......it looks as though history has once again repeated itself! That's right.....I am soon to be a mother of 4 boys! Believe me, I have had a few moments of panic since Friday! Moments when I wonder.......

*How will I ever feed 4 teenage boys?
*Wow....car insurance is going to be high!
*College......how soon can they get a job to start saving?
*Girlfriends......YIKES!
*Yet another boy to teach how to go to the bathroom WITHOUT peeing all over the toilet AND the floor!


Then I think of how sweet the 3 boys I already have are and I am very excited! I do know that this is going to be one crazy house though! A house that will be full of my boys and all their friends. I guess the Lord know's what is best, and if HIS plan is for me to have a part in raising 4 Godly men to serve HIM..........who am I to say any different!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

yay, as I've said before God knows you can handle it and are doing a wonderful job with your boys! Believe me, girls can be full of trouble with attitudes and hormones and all that!
Congrats again. Love ya, Kathy