Monday, November 5, 2007

Big News!!!

Some of you may not have heard by now...........WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!

For those of you doing some quick calculating........Yes, Rece is only 11 months old! I am still trying to wrap my mind around 2 babies 19 months apart! There will be no dull moments in our house next summer!

We are excited, and wondering if the Lord with bless us with a girl or a 4th boy! Yikes!

3 comments:

Jenna M said...

Very excited for you. If you feel stressed out with 2 so close...call me, I am sure I will know how you feel!
It was fun to catch up a bit at the Alumni game.

Laurel said...

Congratulations! And rest assured, God will give you the grace you need, so don't try too hard to wrap your mind around it. :-)

The Essons said...

Congratulations Nicki! You'll do great :0)