Thursday, September 20, 2007

My babies are growing up.......




Soren had his first day of Headstart today. Headstart is a preschool program offered at the school. A teacher comes to our home once a week to work with Soren, then he goes to the school twice a month. Today was the first day at the school. He was so excited! As we were getting ready to walk out the door he says, "I can just walk to school by myself. You don't need to go with me!" He's growing up way too fast!




Riding his bike to school


Outside School




Waiting for class to start




Sitting quietly......for now!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Awwww! He looks so big on his bike heading for school. What do they teach in Head Start? Sounds like and interesting program.

Unknown said...

Dana, Yeah Soren is big, according to our wall chart he is taller than Justus was at Christmas by about 3/4 of an inch, and only 3 1/2 inches behind Sawyer now. He's a monster.

Kathy said...

cute! what a big boy! once again sounds like he and Jilly will make a good match, she is taller than all the kids in her class and almost catching up to Haley! :)

Anonymous said...

He's adorable--oops, I mean handsome. doesn't that just break your heart? Even though Katie is just shy of 2 months, I have a feeling she'll grow up quicker than either Rob or I want her to.

Robin said...

Nicki, we have matching blogs!
www.elgardland.blogspot.com

Your boys are such cuties :o)